Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Fun Family Happenings

Life has been busy and full, as usual:) We have been spending lots of time at the beach because our weather has been BEAUtiful! I am in the process of putting my Blog into book form, so it takes up my computer time and then blogging seems impossible. So here is a glimpse of recent stuff I have not  got around to posting.
We also have enjoyed spending time with church friends. There have been lots of fellowships over food, hiking, bible studies, outreaches and more! Here we are hiking in the Santa Monica Mountains.
MY COOL BOYS, how I love my Little guy and my BIG guy!
We scored an awesome bike attachment for Shayla, for $10 bucks at a yard sale! So we can now bike to the beach as a family! It's so much fun, we went 11 miles this day.
This was my hat for the bike ride, which I though was hilarious because we were a huge kid train:)
Sillie selfies with Jay Jay and Shay Shay:)

"The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and trust in Him. And all the upright in heart shall glory."
Psalms 64:10

8 comments:

Hillary said...

You have the funnest family!! Can I join? :) Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. Can't wait to hear more about hte finished blog book!

xoxox

Denise said...

Awesome adventures.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The pictures are all so wonderful and you guys certainly know how to have fun!

Allison said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Sara said...

Beautiful pictures! Hey, I was curious what you are using to put the blog into book format? I have always debated doing that... I want to but it seems like a huge job to tackle... but really want to have my times with Samuel in a more permanent keepsake... Would love to know how you are doing it... Enjoy the beautiful weather:)
Blessings:)
Sara

Kelly Marin said...

Beautiful Family! I found you via aperfectlily.Hope you don't mind that I'm following you. Where in So Cal are you? We pioneered in San Diego for 7 yrs and now are pioneering in Portland

Kathy said...

Fun times! Bike ride sounds awesome! Last summer Allie used one of those attachments like Shayla used & it was perfect for a family bike ride. Now she's doing so well riding her two wheeler bike & is asking me to go on a bike ride together ;) Thanks for the update...miss you!

brigette said...

Looks like so much fun! ! Your family is so fun and beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin