Tuesday, April 29, 2014

These Delightful Boys

I just have to brag on my two big boys for a minute. They are such a blessing to me, to our family and our church. Seriously I used to be so scared of the "teenage" years. I had no idea that I would enjoy them so much. These boys are a delight to be around! One of my favorite times of the day is when the little kids have gone to bed and we spend time hanging out and talking with these two. The nights are never boring, my boys are so much fun!!!

Also they are both such a blessing when it comes to the little kids. They help so much and with good attitudes! I know their wives will be so blessed because these boys know how to handle everything when it comes to kids. They are so loved by their siblings. 

The church is blessed by them in so many ways. Jesse is an usher and manges the music sheets. He is learning drums at Tuesday night music. Jimmy plays drums in worship and will soon be leading worship on the guitar. They both clean the church, make coffee and help with children's church. They have the hearts of servants and serve Jesus and his people with joy!

This was Jimmy's Facebook photo because one of our favorite Preachers, Marty Carnegie was in town:)

They never complain about going to church but delight in worship, fellowship and the word! Are the perfect? NO not by far, But they are pursuing Jesus and that is powerful.
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 3 John 1:4

7 comments:

Denise said...

You are truly blessed.

L said...

It's always so encouraging to me to read about teens like your boys. Praise God! :)

Leanne said...

Hey Tesha, ummm…I have 7 daughters, you know…..

Let's arrange a marriage!!!

HAHAHAHAH!!

Seriously, it's so good to read about wonderful teens like yours. Sometimes I think that all teens are NOT like your boys….

Thanks for this post!

(((HUGS)))

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You are so blessed and they are also blessed with wonderful parents. Our son has always been fun and amazing like your boys. Our daughter was and always will be more of a challenge :)

Kathy said...

Love these boys!!! They really are amazing!

brigette said...

Your boys are amazing I pray I can raise mine as good as you have!

Allison said...

Very special!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin