Friday, May 9, 2014

is it almost summer?


Last week SoCal tempts soared into the Ninety's, and we had fun!

Oh sweet summer... WE LOVE YOU!

Little buddies:)
Our camp:)

Could there be anything better than beach days with sweet friends?
I think not!


Well maybe... 
three days in palm Springs with the best people in the world
(((THE COUSINS)))


Look out pool...here we ALL (20+) come!



"You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands."
Isaiah 55:12


7 comments:

Denise said...

Awesome pictures.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love the way you embrace the beach with your family, I can't think of anything better.....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU!

Allison said...

Looks like lots of fun. Have more fun with your cousins! Happy Mothers Day to you:)

Leanne said...

Do I even need to say it again??

Wait, just let me……

I MISS SOCAL BEACH!!

Have a great time in Palm Springs!

(((HUGS)))

L said...

Oh you all look like you're having so much fun! Makes me want to go to the beach. :)

J Howard said...

It's supposed to be in the 90's here this week. Boo! I like warm...but I'm not a fan of anything over 90. Ha! Of course I chose to live in a city that gets in the 100's every summer. Dumb choice. Haha!

Kelly Marin said...

Fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin