Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Is there any better way to wake up on Mothers Day than this?

Mommy 's favorite shirt!

Pool
Family
Fun 
What more could a mommy ask for!
"Mommy it's HOT here:)"

Right before we left, LOL we look tired:)
The following pic is Joseph and me in Palm Springs 3 years ago. Pretty unbelievable but Julian and Jojo are wearing the same outfit and I am wearing the same shirt! I did not plan or stage this but I did have a kind of Déjà vu when taking it, then remembered this photo:)
I can not believe how different Jojo and Julian look from each other! 
May she who gave you birth be happy. ~ Proverbs 23:25

7 comments:

Denise said...

Love the pictures.

Christine said...

What a blessing! Beautiful family, Tesha. THank you for the happy photos.

Pamela said...

I always love seeing your family. Your photographs are so brilliant and full of joy.

Allison said...

Looks like you had a wonderful and beautiful day.

Jessica said...

Love the pictures, and I'm glad you had such a nice mother's day! Your family is beautiful!

Leanne said...

Your family is so gorgeous, but the one thing that I keep seeing in your family is…..

JOY.

I always see a deep, radiant joy in your family. Not happiness only and not that nothing terrible has happened, but just a very strong, very content JOY that hasn't been taken away by the hard times.

That is incredible!

Keep the pictures coming!!

(((HUGS)))

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like a perfect Mother's Day. Your family is so blessed to have you. One of the most beautiful families around!!! So glad you had a nice time. Love all the photos. What a lovely Bible verse.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin