Thursday, May 22, 2014

Saturday the 17th

We had a lot of fun last Saturday! We were up bright and early for our annual Walk To Africa. Jimmy and I decided to RUN the walk. I hate to admit it but it took me months of training to work up to 8 miles and Jimmy seemed to do it pretty effortlessly with no training. I guess that is the benefit of being 16:)
Julian came along for the ride. He loved it!
My big boy and little boy. We had so much FUN running and chatting:)




Next we headed to Jesse's Art presentation. He did an amazing Job as always!
Jesse's tree man made the front cover of the comic book. By the way Tree Man is a real guy he came  to the art studio for the students to draw him.
We are so proud of you Jesse, you are an AWSOME artist!!!

Last we went to Mams for dinner and to watch Return to Zero. It was a fun, full day I want to remember:)

Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.
Psalms 143:10

6 comments:

Denise said...

I love your dear family, bless you all.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a great day you had. Way to go on doing the run with Jimmy!!!
Jesse's art work is amazing. He has so much talent!!! Of course watching the movie was painful but definitely worth seeing.....((HUGS))

Kathy said...

So awesome you & little Jimmy ran the 8 miles!!! Special memory & so cool you got to share that experience together! Love Jesse's drawing! He's so talented :)

Allison said...

Looks like a great, fun filled, family day. Love those days:)

Kallie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kallie said...

What a fun filled day! I Love the picture of Julian and Redbull, my hubby's favorite drink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin