Thursday, June 12, 2014

first week of summer fun

We went to a pool party for the last day of school and the boys got award certificates. Jadon got his in Reading for improvement and hard work. Jesse got his in History and Creative Writing. Jimmy got his in History because he LOVES it!
We went on a mommy daddy date with Jesse

Oh of course we went to the beach three times!
Jesse flying his kite
Shayla was beyond delighted because she got to spend a week with her sweet cosine Lola. We loved having her here! I hope we get her back before summer is over:)
Love this place

Last but not least we celebrated 17 years of marriage!!! Can't believe I did not get a picture with daddy:( Oh well his mini me will have to do.

The prospect of the righteous is joy 
Proverbs 10:28

9 comments:

Leanne said...

You know I love your pictures, it makes me feel like I'm back in CA! The pictures are so beautiful and stunning and clear.

Happy anniversary to you, dear friend!

Oh my word, Julian melts my heart!!!

And thanks for most of the time being the only commenter on my blog posts. It means everything to have you sticking with me!

(((HUGS)))

Allison said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pics, and yes the baby looks just like daddy. You have a beautiful family:)

Denise said...

Enjoyed the pictures.

Kathy said...

Congratulations on 17 years!!! You are an amazing couple! We love & miss you.

Kristy said...

Looks like so much fun! Happy anniversary!

Christine said...

Julian really does look so much like Daddy, and in the last two pics, a lot like Joseph's baby pics too. All beautiful, Tesha. Thanks for sharing your joy!

brigette said...

Looks like so much fun! Congrats on your anniversary!

J Howard said...

So very precious! All the photos of the beach are killing me! I am beyond jealous!

Cindi said...

Ahhh...the waves and the sand. And Happy 17th Anniversary to you guys!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin