Tuesday, July 15, 2014

FUN, FUN, FUN in the San Diego SUN

We had a great time last week on our annual San Diego Vacation! I realize we live at the beach and then go on vacation to the beach...what can I say we LOVE the beach:)!

Tuesday we got some really good surf!
My favorite place to be:)

Wednesday...back to the beach. 
The water was so warm and amazing even I surfed...well tried, LOL.
The only time cellulite is adorable;)

Thursday Jim Jim was feeling sick but still managed to surf before he got a fever.

Sadly I woke up sick on Friday...REALY sick. My fever soared all day and I had horrible body aches.  I stayed in bed all day. I think my body said whoa, you've got to slow down! But seriously who can really complain when this is the first thing I see in the morning.


We skipped the Saturday concert we went to see but we did get to watch a little of the surf contest. 
Last but not least our favorite fish spot!
Bye Bye San Diego, we will see you next year!!!!

You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Psalm 16:11

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures!!!!!

You really are a great photographer.

Are you feeling better?

I can't stand the cuteness!

I love the beauty and the beach will always be my number one heart spot!

Your boys are incredibly handsome and cute!

I could go on and on and on, but I won't….

(((HUGS)))

Pink Slippers said...

Glad you guys had a fun family vacation!! Best times!!

Kristy said...

Looks amazing! I can't wait to take Amelia to the beach one day!

Kallie said...

I love San Diego! I'm so glad you had a fun family vacation! So sorry that you were sick :(

Kathy said...

Looks like such a beautiful beach! Glad it was a fun time :) Hope you are feeling all better now.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love all the pictures and looks like you had an amazing time. Love the naked butt!

J Howard said...

What an amazing vacation (minus you getting sick!!)!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin