Monday, August 11, 2014

35 Memories

Today is my 35th birthday I have done number post for the past two years for fun... 33 Pieces Of Me and 34 Thanks. This year since I am in Tennessee and feeling nostalgic I will do a pictured post of 35 childhood moments.

first day home
I swear I remember my Papaw in this mustard shirt.
With Papaw and the riding lawn mower, I spent many hours pretending to mow.
Me with my babies I LOVED babies back then and still do today;)
World's Fair, homemade dress by Mamaw
Second Birthday, All of my cakes were always homemade by Mamaw
Some pictures are so important it truly dose not matter if there blurry. When I look at this picture I feel so loved!
More baby love
Tesha and Tabitha... Papaw's girls
My childhood neighbors, Christa and Justin.
I was preparing for my life at an early age:) I Love how joyful I look... I am going to try to smile that big next time I mop!
Dressed up as Papaw
Talent show, dress  made by Mamaw
Sledding in the back yard
Mamaw and Papw's Garden, a favorite memory
Tab and I always had homemade matching dress for Easter 
and homemade matching cakes for birthdays:)
We spent hours paying baby dolls
Dress made by Mamaw
Our neighbor friend that we grew up with,  Christa
fourteen year old me.
Ok that ended up being more than 35 but after all that scanning I decided I want ALL these memories on my blog:) God has been so good to me, thank you Jesus for another year!!!


Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure.
~Psalm 16:9 

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Happy birthday, you sweet and wonderful girl!!

I loved this post!


(((HUGS)))

Christine said...

Happy Birthday, Tesha! Beautiful photos!

Kathy said...

LOVE all these sweet photos!!! SO adorable! Happy birthday my wonderful, beautiful friend :) Love you!

Allison said...

What a great post. Hope your birthday is a blessed one!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was so much fun. Thank you for sharing your life in photos. You look so happy! Happy Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin