Friday, August 29, 2014

California Aftermath

Little Jimmy has been loving his new band California Aftermath. In fact right now he is in Atlanta Georgia for an outreach and concert! We are so very proud of him, of coarse because he is a talented young man but even more so because he loves Jesus with his heart, mind and soul! I know God has good plans for this young group of men, to glorify and lift up his name!



They raise their voices, they shout for joy; They cry out from the west concerning the majesty of the LORD. Therefore glorify the LORD in the east, The name of the LORD, the God of Israel, In the coastlands of the sea
Isaiah 24:14-15

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Tesha….

Oh my word….

I absolutely loved that drummin'!!!

And Jimmy….well, Jimmy….I loved the sincerity and the passion and earnestness in his voice. He's such a great young man, I can tell that just by looking at his face. When he was talking in the second video, I actually teared up…..Ya'll…..

Anyway, maybe someday soon I'll have a chance to meet your family and I can tell Jimmy how his talk made me cry.

(((HUGS)))

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is so awesome! They sound great. Thank you for sharing his testimony. I know you are so very proud of him.

Kelly Marin said...

Isnt it wonderful to see your kids serve God I love it!! I grew up as a pk in our fellowship and its so awesome to see my kids loving and serving God too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin