Thursday, August 14, 2014

Celebrations and Cycle fun

One of my favorite childhood memories is sitting were I am sitting when I took this picture and watching my Mamaw cook. I can not imagine a better way to spend my birthday! She is making my favorite cake, from scratch white cake with butercream frosting.
We had a wonderful dinner with all my favorite Southern fixins:)
Jesse painted me this amazing picture of the Tennessee trees
Otherwise we have been having our regular Tennessee fun...riding bikes, motorcycles, working in the garden. All the wonderful activities that make beautiful memories.
Shayla learns to ride without training wheels
Jojo decided he could ride without training wheels too:)
he got a little freaked out by the big hill.
The garden loot...we had my favorite-- fried green tomatoes!
Lots of little hands to 'fix' the motercycle. 

Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shall you dwell in the land, and truly you shall be fed.
Psalms 37:3

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a perfect day and how awesome to have your Mamaw bake you your cake!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin