Thursday, August 7, 2014

Dr. Update

Well I have an update from my Doctor, not really the news I wanted to hear. Basically we will just have to wait and see. In six months I will have another scan then another in one year. They will be looking for growth and changes. I am a little sad that it was not better news but I know that God wants to teach me something throughout this whole ordeal. My doctor was reassuring, focusing again on that fact that I am young and have no significant smoking history. 

I am praying a lot and praising Jesus, that is what I feel he wants from me right now. I am enjoying my family and thanking God for today. I am trying to avoid Google but I must admit I am tempted to search for others in similar circumstances. I am also haunted by the stories I read on that first night and trying to forget them. One story of a mommy in particulars lingers in my mind...so many similarity...and I wonder if she is still alive. 


I know I  must take every thought captive and make it obedient to Christ. The Bible clearly say that He has a good plan for my life not to harm me Jeremiah 29:11. My wise and wonderful friend Kathy pointed out to me that God's word is filled with scriptures about how He heals us and saves us, His desires is that we live LONG healthy lives. So I am trying to let my thoughts linger on those scriptures and reminded myself that any thoughts contrary to life, health and healing are not from God but from the evil one.




Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men. ~Psalm 107:19-21


O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.~Psalm 30:2


Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits-- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.~Psalm 103:2-4






Thank you for all of your love and prayers!


We are in Tennessee and I am enjoying my family and can't wait to fill my blog with all the happy memories we are making.


A picture of our new church building. We have so much hope for LIFE and growth in this place.


Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard. ~Isaiah 58:8

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Tesha, I sent you an email.

I love your heart, and I know the Lord loves your heart too.

I'm praying for you!!

(((HUGS)))

Jessica said...

I will be continuing to pray for you. I really admire your attitude, and your desire to trust the Lord.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm sorry it wasn't the news you wanted and I will continue to pray for you. Watch and wait is not an easy thing to do but I trust your doctors know what they are doing.

My husband has had a spot on his lung for many years now which has remained the same and they don't feel it needs to be removed.

Christine said...

Praise God for your wise friend Kathy! Praying for you, friend.

J Howard said...

I will continue to pray and trust that God has His plan. You are stronger than you think.

Lisa said...

I am sorry they didn't give you a conclusive answer! I will be praying for your peace, and that you won't be feeling this nagging at you. And I will not stop praying for your perfect healing. That when you go back they will find nothing! And stay off google search! ;) Hugs

Kelly Marin said...

Hello I refound your blog and wanted to give you a little encouragement, my mom(who with my dad are missionaries in china) had something very similur happen to her when all 6 of us girls were young and God totally healed her , completely took away the spot on her lungs that had been growing, I am praying for you and believing God for a miracle, even while you wait.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin