Friday, August 8, 2014

Tennesse Time

We traveled to TN leaving LA at 12:30 am on Monday. I got lots of comments like, "Your a brave woman to be traveling in the middle of the night with so many kids". Of coarse little Jimmy was a big help and it was really not that bad. When we landed in Huston it was around 3 am our time. Getting 6 kids from one side of a major airport to the other at that hour was, well for lack of a better word comical. I just had to laugh or I might of cried:) Jojo refused to go to sleep because he was fascinated with the airplanes.
Here we are in Houston at 3am.
We said good morning to the sun:)
This little trinket was a total lifesaver! Who knew a toy metal plane could provide hours of entertainment. Best eight dollars I have spent in a long time!
4am selfie
These two loved their new backpacks, thanks Daddy!

Since our arrival we have been having lots of fun. Enjoying the wide open space and cousins.
Look at those cute new teeth!!!:)
Tree climbing is a favorite Tennessee activity. 
WE LOVE TENNESSEE!!!!

My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.
Psalm 119:50

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad your on vacation. The pictures are all so wonderful. Love the 4 am selfie! I would say you are pretty brave too. I find it hard enough traveling with just me :) and getting around Houston is not an easy task.

Diane said...

How exciting that you get to be in Tennessee!!!! I am praying for you, friend. :)Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin