Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tennessee Adventures Continue...

Lots of fishing fun still happing here!
All the neighborhood boys had a late night football session... It is 9:00pm in this picture!


We went on some wild and wooly creek adventuers

On Sunday I had a lovely time spending the afternoon with my Dad, his parents, Aunt Paula and her family.



We are Loving... the front porch
afternoon naps
 and late night poker games:)

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
John 8:12

2 comments:

Allison said...

I'm assuming you were raised in TN? What took you to California, ministry? I'm from AL.

Pink Slippers said...

I love TN and have never even been there. Lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin