Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tennessee Baby Bath

We are STILL going through old pictures here, sorting, scanning and having a few good laughs! The other day I took some pictures of Mamaw giving Julian a sink bath, then I ran across one of me in that same sink...Then I came across Jesse and Jimmy in the sink too!:) I am sure I have pictures of all my kids taking a bath like this but for now I just had to do this lithe comparison!

Me

Julian

Little Jimmy
LOVE Mamaw's Garfield night shirt:)!

Jesse




And of coarse a few more of Jewels... Because I can never get enough of him!

"How great are His signs And how mighty are His wonders! His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom And His dominion is from generation to generation".
Daniel 4:3

5 comments:

Allison said...

How cool that you have all those pictures. Too cute!

Kathy said...

Love these! So sweet :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

These pictures are adorable! I know that we had sink baths when we were little and I remember giving my babies sink baths at my dad's cottage.

brigette said...

Oh my goodness these are precious!

Pauline Reyes said...

These are treasures that should be kept :D Anyway, have you tried using Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath? It helps calm babies before bedtime.
xo,
~Pauline @ Aveeno Philippines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin