Friday, August 15, 2014

Tennessee Family Fun

I am so thankful to be spending time with my family! We had a wonderful afternoon with my Aunt Linda, Uncle Roland and Cousin Greg. They were always a part of our family holidays, by the way their last name is Julian:)!!!


We enjoyed a performance from Jimmy and lots of time just laughing and hanging out.
Greg and Me
Aunt Linda, Roberta and me
This is a family picture from 99 with Uncle Roland and Aunt Linda, that's Tab holding Little Jimmy!
My how we've grown!
My crazy Cousin Greg is my favorite Tennessee Good Ol' Boy. He has provided hours of entertainment at family functions. The first time I brought my to be husband home to Tennessee Greg killed a squirrel for supper (as a joke!)  then proceeded to use it as a puppet.  Yes, Jimmy was HORRIFIED we joked "Your not in California anymore".  How I wish I could find that squirrel puppet picture, but then again I might get in trouble with PETA:) Oh and just in case your horrified also, just know that Greg is a Game Warden and now fights to protect animials!

(Update )
ok I did not find the puppet one but here is Jimmy and Greg with the squirrel:)!
And Greg and I from that same trip


In other fun happenings the kids built and awesome fort
Still lots of riding going on:)
and A LOT of front porch sittin
Mamws put some serious miles on the rocker
And I gave the usuall perm and hairdo, a tradition I LOVE:)

It is good to give thanks to the LORD and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; to declare Your lovingkindness in the morning and Your faithfulness by night.”
Psalm 92:1-2

6 comments:

Allison said...

So glad you're having a wonderful time with your family!!

Lisa said...

That squirrel story is SO funny! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a blessing to spend time with family. Looks like you had a wonderful time and these memories will last forever.

Laurie and company said...

love it! looks like such fun. <3

brigette said...

You have such an amazing family!! Oh ho I love love looking at these pictures!

The Anglin Family said...

You are so gorgeous and I swear you never age!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin