Saturday, September 6, 2014

Shayla Starts Kindergarden

Well we are in the full swing of school here! I can't believe my little Shayla is in Kindergarten. This picture was taken her first day in her favorite dress from that week, with her favorite necklace:) 
here she is 18 months in her favorite dress

 We actually had Revival our first week and I was sick so we did not accomplish all that much. I have still been struggling with how to mange it ALL, but I am feeling much better than I was a month ago:)

 Shayla LOVES school and is always asking me if it's her turn! One big prayer request was answered already…I have been praying that Shayla would make some little girl homeschooling friends, because it's hard being the ONLY girls sometimes;). Well at Park day this week we met the sweetest little girl and Shayla loves her! She has two brothers, so the girls were calling each other sister before we left the park! Oh and to make it even better they are Christians and her mom is a real sweetheart, who could ask for more? THANK YOU JESUS for answering that prayer request! Honestly there are some real challenges that come with homeschooling, BUT I will never regret these precious years I get to spend with my kids.

 How can my baby be SO big?
“The days are long, but the years are short.”

And all your children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13 


8 comments:

Kelly Marin said...

Beautiful girl and Beautiful Mom!

Jenn @Treasuring Lifes Blessings said...

Great photos! Have a blessed school year!!! <3

Kim said...

Love the quote at the end-so true! Beautiful girl!! She looks so big. You both are gorgeous!

Leanne said...

She has the most gorgeous chocolate colored eyes……she's so pretty!!

I love how God hears every whisper of our hearts and just when we think we can't go on, He gives us a really sweet surprise and renews our drive!! So glad Shayla found a friend!!

I always love your pictures!

(((HUGS)))

J Howard said...

Amazing!!! My how time flies!! I just adore your dress too! So cute.

Allison said...

She is a beautiful girl. Hope she has a great year!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Really enjoyed the pictures of Shayla and her favorite dresses too! What a beauty she is. Hope she has a great year in Kindergarden!

Diane said...

You are both so very lovely!! I am so thankful to be able to keep up with you on your blog!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin