Wednesday, September 10, 2014

This Litte Face


This little face lights up my world everyday. 
This little face is loved and adored by all in our family.
Not a day has gone by since I met this little face that I have not marveled in love and joy.
This little face is turning one way to soon:(
I can't get enough of this little face...obviously:)
This little face has brought more joy and healing than I ever thought possible! 


There is another little face that sits on my nightstand. 

Only one picture. 


Loving and missing the face of Julian's little big brother
Jonathan. Always and forever in my heart.



I will turn their mourning into gladness. I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
 Jeremiah 31:13

7 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you, these pictures made my day. He is just so adorable and handsome. What a beautiful blessing God has given to you and your family.

Kim said...

He is too cute! I.can't get over how much he looks like your oldest!

Lisa said...

Julian will never take the place in your heart where Jonathan is. But, isn't it awesome how God can bring so much healing from him? That smile, those little arms around you, what comfort. What a blessing. :)

Leanne said...

These pictures help make my day too!!

I love the vintage feel of them!

I love it when you share so many of your beloved pictures. Please keep doing that!

He's so darling, I hope someday to meet him!!

(((HUGS)))

Laurie and company said...

oh his face!! such a beauty. thanks for letting us love his darling mug with you...I bet he smells divine, like babes do.
so happy for you.
hugs, friend.

brigette said...

He is so precious! I love his little face to. I cant believe he is almost one. Time goes by way to fast!

Hillary said...

Gorgeous pictures!! I just love that twinkle in his eye :). xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin