Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Busy Week Complete

Well I am happy to say we made it through a very busy couple of weeks. With the Birthdays, my mom in town and then Harvesters Homecoming I felt like I barley had time to breath. It was a fun and busy and I would not have it any other way! However my house is trying to recover and return to some resemblance of normal. I still have laundry piled high so I just jumped on here to update with some pictures of our busy, happy life:)
Nana gives all my babies their first ice cream, it's tradition I think:)

Harvesters Homecoming was Awesome as usual and Daddy did a fantastic job!
Jimmy's band got to play a special song!
Future Preachers!


The boys must of been playing with my phone because I found these ridiculous selfies...I am sure they took them because they wanted me to put them on the blog:)

There will be lots of this going on the next few day REST and RECOVERY, oh yes and laundry!

“My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”
Exodus 33:14

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you for the update and all the wonderful photos. Looks like you had a nice visit with your Mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin