Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Julian turns ONE!!!

Of coarse a CRAZY picture overload is coming your way!
My baby turned one last Friday and with all the fun and celebrations I am just now blogging about it:) Well with two birthdays in one week and my mom in town, who can blame me? We had a pretty low key day for Jewels...We went to a favorite family restaurant and then came home to have cake. Julian did not mind the laid back day, he was his usual kickback self. OK so maybe he did get a bit irritated at me when I would not stop snapping pictures but what can I say, he his pure perfection and this mommy can not get enough!!!
Well every post needs a princes picture or two:)
My Mom
Daddy's Mom
My BIG Birthday boy and Little Birthday boy!
Homemade organic cake... made by mommy, with love:)!
This boy was sleepy and would not cooperate with smiles:)
look at Julian's eyes when Daddy lights the candle...priceless! I also love Shayla's hand in this photo she is such a protective little mommy.
Jewels grabbed the flame instead of blowing it out:)
My BIG boy and baby boy...both will always be my babies
You have taught children and infants to tell of your strength, silencing your enemies and all who oppose you.
 Psalm 8:2

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful photos! Happy birthday Julian!!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Julian! You are one special little boy and have brought so much joy to your family. :)

Leanne said...

Look at his little teeth!

Julian is gorgeous and he looks so happy and easy going. What a blessing, huh?

Wait, if Julian is already one, that means Jack's first birthday is right around the corner….sigh….

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us!!

(((HUGS)))

J Howard said...

Such an adorable cake! And family! And...Well, you get the point! Happy birthday!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Pure perfection for sure!
Happy 1st Birthday Julian!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin