Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Little Jimmy 17??!!!!

Today my first baby boy turns 17! I am a mess of emotions, how can my sweet baby be almost grown? This little guy made me a mommy and I am so very thankful for his life!

I love this picture! I had no idea that my Jim Jim would be such a great musician!:)
Ok not so he's little anymore but still he melts my heart!:)



Thank  you Jesus for a wise son!!!

The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice; he who fathers a wise son will be glad in him.
Proverbs 23:24 

6 comments:

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday Jimmy! xoxox

Leanne said...

I don't know if I've ever noticed that Jimmy and my first girl, Hannah, were so close in age.

17 is a really rich time as a mama, I think.

Thank you so much for posting all of these wonderful pictures and keeping us updated on your life!!

(((HUGS)))

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday, Little Jimmy! You are an incredible young man. Awesome band...great job!! :)

Allison said...

Happy Birthday☺!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday to Jimmy! I love catching up with you on your blog... love you input on healthy eating and the good ideas on books to read... Will have to try to get to some of that... been sooooo busy lately... I am sure you can relate to that:) Always remembering Jonathon:)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

This was fun, I love all the pictures. Happy Birthday Jimmy....hope you had a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin