Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Happy Halloween 2014

Can't get enough of this cute little spidy guy!

Friends, Dinner, Laughter, Candy...life does not get much better than this!
WHOOOO loves owls??? I sure love these two!

WHOOOO can get enough of these two? They are such a WHOOOT!
Trick or Treat time!!!
These puckered out princess need a rest:)
To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted.
Titus 1:15

4 comments:

Hillary said...

I love all the costumes! Especially the tiny owl. Adorable!!

xoxox

Debby@Just Breathe said...

This post made me smile. Love all the costumes and the owls are adorable!!!
Hope they all had a fun time......

brigette said...

They all look adorable! Looks like a great Halloween!!

Diane said...

oh my GOSH!!! those owls!!! What fun pictures, and what great memories made. I loved seeing all the pics. :) Also, Tesha, could you give me your e mail address? I'll get mine to you if you're not comfortable posting it here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin