Tuesday, December 23, 2014

It's not a dream...I'm Home for Christmas

I am enjoying my childhood home this Christmas season. The days have been filled with love, laughter and screaming:) hey with eight kids in the house what can you expect?;) Seriously my kids LOVE getting to have an endless sleepover with their cousins!
We had a ridiculous amount of bag:)
The girls have been having lots of fun with Nana!
Mamaw is head over heals in love with Julian... not surprising...she loves all babies:)
Cal Cal LOVE
This little guy just learned a new trick (see the end of this post:)
Mamaw and Jewels SOOOOO sweet!!!
Mamaw was soooo happy to have all her babies at church!
Jadon having fun hanging out with the neighborhood friends.
More church!
Oh how I lOVE this lady!!!!
More church and a fellowship meal after the Christmas Play!
Of course the boys have been doing some fishing and hiking. It is a totally different experience in the winter weather.

I'll be home for Christmas
You can plan on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents on the tree

Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
Isaiah 7:14

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Yay Julian!!! That is so cute! So glad you're having a wonderful time :) Love the beautiful pictures of you and your Mamaw!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the video....so cute! I'm glad you went home for Christmas. Love all the pictures but the one with Mamaw and Jewels is priceless.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin