Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A last few Tennessee Memories

We have been home a week but I am just getting around to my blog. Our last week in Tennessee my Mamaw started Chemotherapy, it was really hard and sad for me. She actually did pretty well with the treatment but knowing I had to leave her when she was sick was heartbreaking. I came home and felt emotionally and physically drained. Of coarse our first week back was busy with school, a birthday party, putting tons of stuff away and dentist appointments. Now I am sick and feeling pretty crummy but mostly praying no one else get it! I miss everyone in Tn so much my heart actually hurts.

Here are last few Tennessee memories

my baby turned into a boy with a sword overnight
There were lots of relaxing days for the boys
Shayla and Jojo got to have a sleepover with Anna and Gideon
The fun continued with the neighborhood boys daily.

How I love my cuddly little boys!
Cousin Greg came by for a few visits the kids loved his uniform!


The boys had a BLAST with their airsoft guns UNTIL... 

 UNTIL....

Yep Jimmy managed to take a bullet right in the front tooth:/ Unbelievable! What did mommy say when  I saw it? "There goes the $5,000 dollars smile"...He just got his braces off. What did Daddy say? "Dumb mistakes you make in childhood stick with you forever" Well we went to the dentist the day after we got home and it was a pretty easy quick fix, thank the Lord! The 5,000 dollar smile has been restored:)

I have been missing my Mamaw and Tennessee SO much. Honestly it is so very hard to say goodbye it makes my heart long for Heaven when we will all be together forever.

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.Numbers 6:24-26

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww ... I feel sad for you, not being closer to your TN relatives! I hope you feel better soon.

Pink Slippers said...

All the kids wanted to see the picture of the broken tooth. Wow.

Allison said...

Glad you had a wonderful visit. I can completely relate on missing family SO much. We are in NH and All of our family is in AL. It's hard, but God is good.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Enjoyed all of the photos. Looks like a great family time for everyone. I will keep your Mamaw in my prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin