Saturday, January 17, 2015

Jojo Turned 4

My little, big boy turned four last week. He was so cute and funny on his Birthday, he has a personality like no other that is for sure:) It was Sunday so after Church I rushed home to set up a surprise for him. He LOVED walking in the house to his presents, cake and a few decoration...Four your olds are really easy to please, HA! It was a rainy day so we opted to stay in and have a Pajama movie party, we all had a lot of fun just being at home together.

The kids hiding to surprise Jojo
Jesse capturing the memories
I love this picture, he was littering jumping with joy!
Daddy's Boy
PJ party
By far Jojo's favorite gift was a rubber frog...I knew he liked frogs but I can not believe how much he love this thing. He has hardly put it down since his birthday, he even sleeps with it:)
These two look like they are having a blast:)
More Frog;)
It was a really fun day. We LOVE our Jojo sooooo much!

"Beware that you don’t look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels are always in the presence of my heavenly Father
Matthew 18:10

4 comments:

Kathy said...

SO cute!!! What a great idea to surprise him! Love the picture of him jumping up & down. Your family is so great! Love & miss you!

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday precious boy!! xoxox

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I just love how surprised he was and you can see that personality in his eyes! Happy Birthday Jojo.....

Pink Slippers said...

I just love the pictures! Such a 4 year old to love the frog the most. Too funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin