Monday, February 16, 2015

A Day To Love

Valentines Day was LOVLY, we seriously had a great time together! The only unfortunate part was the traffic, everyone in LA was on the road and it took forever to get from place to place. The weather was incredible, we started the day at the beach and ended it at the beach, who can ask for more?:)

 Friday night we enjoyed our annual marriage retreat an hour up the coast. We got to have dinner with some favorite people which made for lots of laughs and great conversation.
Saturday morning on the beach in eighty degree weather, now this is living! 
After the am surf session we heard some awesome preaching about how enjoyable it is to be married:)! Then we headed home to spend the evening with the kids. They loved their surprises of Sees Candy which is a real treat because we rarely have candy now. Next we took Shay Shay to a Valentines Ballet camp where she spent four hours learning a dance, playing games and making crafts with lots of little girls.
At the end of the night the girls put on a show and of course Daddy had roses for his girl!


While Shayla was dancing we took the boys to watch the sunset at the pier.
Then last minute we decided on Cold Stone for dinner. HA! I don't think sugar, Gmos, toxins or calories count on Valentines day! Oh and just in case they do we made up for it with lots of green smoothies on Sunday:)

I LOVE my husband, my family, my life and my Jesus!!!

Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Romans 13:8

3 comments:

Pink Slippers said...

best weekend!! love the happiness your pictures show!!

Leanne said...

Gorgeous pictures….sigh…..you know how much I sometimes miss California!! The beach is in my heart!!

I love your posts, and my some of my favorites are the posts with your family.

God bless you, dear one!!

(((HUGS)))

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It all sounds pretty perfect to me! I love See's candy. Every once in awhile I crave their nuts and chews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin