Friday, March 27, 2015

Hodgepodge Randomness

We have been very busy around here. School this time of year gets difficult as the end approaches and we enter crunch time. So this is a Hodgepodge post of life lately. 
Julian is getting so big!! 
I really need to get out my camera and take some pictures but for now iPhone shots will have to do:)
Look at his amazing hair!

We continue to enjoy our healthy eating with tasty treats like homemade kale chips.

My hubby got this recipe from a chef that is a customer.

Tear Kale leaves
rub with garlic olive oil
season with Brags nutritional yeast, garlic, salt and pepper
Bake 15-20 min at 375 or until crisp 
so easy!!!
Oh my Yummmm, they are my new favorite snack! Julian loves them too;)

My favorite dinner dish...
 Pesto Salmon with quinoa salad and veggies.

We've had some beautiful beach and park days!

Julian had his first ride on the slide, my baby is so big:)




Little Jimmy has been busy outreaching for other churches and playing concerts!

Jesse and Jadon have been busy skating!

Date nights are seriously my favorite day!!! Does everyone love their husband so much???

We recently took Shayla on a date night with us...she loved it!
and I love her!!!
She is definitely Daddy's girl!

I simply can not get enough salad or fresh veggie juice, eating healthy makes life more fun!



I am loving Instagram you can follow me with this link! Jesse, Jimmy and Daddy have their own, you can find them under my followers.

Instagram

Agree with God, and be at peace; thereby good will come to you.
Job 22:21

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I also enjoy seeing all your photos. Julian's hair is great! I really like the black/white photo of you and your husband. In your last post, you mentioned your marriage almost fell apart at one point. If you ever have time for it, I would really like reading a post about how you overcame that difficulty. (I'm needing some marriage encouragement of my own right now.)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I see that Julian has a healthy bottle. I just ordered myself one. It's supposed to arrive today. Awesome hair and eyes on Julian too! I must try that recipe, I love Bragg's Nutritional Yeast. Just had some on organic air popped corn last night. Looks like a fun time at the beach. Mark and I walked the beach in Carlsbad yesterday.
Always love seeing your beautiful family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin