Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Some stuff I am loving right now

I am really loving my morning routine...It starts with the potent immune booster Beta-13-d glucan, followed by 20 minutes of oil pulling, next a large glass of lemon water (a whole lemon squeezed with pulp), then the nutritional deliciousness of Organic Matcha Tea!


The most satisfying part is my Bible study, while I am oil pulling I read my Bible and journal. There have been times in this adventure of motherhood that reading the Bible in the morning is impossible but during this season in my life I am able to wake up early and enjoy the sweet reward of the Word of God. 
I am loving the book of Psalms. I read a chapter daily then journal by writing the scripture that spoke to me and answering these question...What does this mean, and how can I apply it to my life? Then I take a few minutes to write down some prayer request or praise reports! After this AM routine I feel vibrant and ready to start the day!



LOVED these great books! I did not know until I was halfway through them that the Author is the maker of my favorite Vitamin brand...Garden Of Life!


I am Loving water, water and more water! These drops oxygenate your water and add minerals, enzymes and amino acids! Cancer hates oxogen- any way to get more in your body is a good thing...think working out, deep breathing, and certain protocols like, The Budwig Protocol!


 loving -their skin care also!


Loved- all the cancer fighting info in this book!



I am also Loving my afternoon walk or I should say anytime walk. Even if I go to the gym I try to get out in the sunshine and enjoy the ocean breeze on my skin! I love listing to Pandora Radio while I walk, breathing deep and practicing great fulness to God for my life.

My happy walking selfie- I keep it on my phone to remind me how much I LOVE my walk just in case I'm feeling lazy;)

An evening view from my walk!

LOVE LOVE LOVING this baby boy...Oh my goodness I LOVE him!


Oh and of course I am LOVING date night! Who wouldn't with this HOT Man of God!


I better love cleaning... because its a huge part of my 'real life'. Caught on film by Shayla while she was 'cleaning' also:)

 Loving this silly boy...10 is such a sweet age!

Loving family draw night...about once a week we all draw together just for fun!


Loved this Ted Talk- so informative and very eye opening!




 Still Loving Instagram, its 's fun to get glimpses into the lives of others. 
I love the daily dose of encouragement from CHRISTIANBOOKMOM...so  inspiring!
Oh and the Laugh OUT Loud entertainment from Comfortable_Christianity  Baby_Kry  and VerseBomb


I can't wait for the Food Revolution Summit in a couple of days!!! You can click HERE to register and listen for free! 


Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Your family is just precious! I'm following you on IG. I too love IG, girlymomma23

Allison said...

Girlymomma3

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I find it difficult to oil pull for a long time but I do know it is good for you. Some excellent books and the Cell Food looks interesting. Put it in my Amazon cart. How do you decide? I feel like I am using too many supplements and maybe hurting myself in the long run. Always love the family photos.

Piece-of-Cake Parent said...

I love learning new tidbits, I had no idea oxygenation helped prevent cancer, no wonder yoga is so Healthy! I recently learned that the even years are more mellow for the developing brain, hence why 6 and 8 were great and 7 and 9 were not so fine!

brigette said...

I love all of you loves!!!!! Way to be so healthy! What a inspiration you are!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin