Monday, June 1, 2015

Magical Memories

We had a wonderful Trip to Disneyland! I have been planning and waiting to go for years:) I thought I had it all perfectly planned, except the day we went to buy the discount tickets for So Cal we realized they had to be purchased the day before! I was so upset, it seemed like the worst thing that could happen. We were on our way, car loaded and reservations made. Well we prayed that something good would come from my mistake and it did...When we got to the gate we realized that we were paying so much for the 2 days that it was a better deal to get the Limited Season Passes. So looks like we will be seeing A LOT of Disneyland this year!!! Sometimes the worst things turn out to be the best!
On out first evening we enjoyed a delicious dinner at the Rainforst Cafe! The kids loved the thunderstorms and moving animals.
The jungle boat ride...our favorite!
After a few rides we enjoyed Minnie and Friends all you can eat breakfast buffet. It was delicious and the characters were a big hit with the little kids!
Waiting for our delicious BBQ dinner!
The Fireworks were spectacular!!!
Day 2 we went to California Adventure. Shayla insisted on  riding the crazy roller coaster...lets just say she was SHOCKED by the dives and upside down flips.
By day 2 we walked 20 miles!!! That means waiting on the paraded is nap time:)
Thank you Daddy for the MAGICAL, HAPPY Disney vacation, your the BEST!


There is nothing better for a person than that he should eat and drink and find enjoyment in his toil. This also, I saw, is from the hand of God
Ecclesiastes 2:24

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! So glad you were able to get away and have fun!

Cindi said...

Eeeek!!! Oh my goodness how fantastic!!! This makes me want to hop on a plane and go! Grow boys grow! (Want them to be tall enough to do it all before we head that way. In the mean time, we'll keep trekking it to WDW as often as we can to get our Disney fix.) BTW, you look amazing Tesha! You've inspired me to get up early in the morning and do a major leg workout. :)

Rachel Rainer said...

So fun! I can't wait until we can take our kids some day! I've been gone from the blogging world for a while. It was good to catch up on your blog.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad that turned out for you and how awesome that you can go more often! I love the Jungle Boat ride too. I love spinning in the teapots. Loving all the photos. I haven't been to California Adventure yet but we are talking about it......

brigette said...

What a great trip!!! Fun fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin