Sunday, August 16, 2015

Crazy Summer Catch Up


Oh my goodness we have been so busy this summer!!! It seems we have gone from one trip to the next, It felt like I would unpack, do laundry and then repack:)! Right now we are in Tennessee and I had a lazy Sunday afternoon so I finally got some pictures uploaded to post! So here a much need update for the family blog:)

Jesse enjoyed some awesome Bro time in between our trips. He is trilled to have a crew of boys his age that love Jesus...They all encourage each other and inspire each other to be their best!
Shaya with her sweet girlfriends 
and Julian found this gorgeous girl to play footsie with:)

We got to do a few crafts in between trips also, one of Shayla summer request!



Daddy and I enjoyed a relaxing getaway in Palm Springs! 
I'm crazy in love with this guy!
The view from our room! And YES it was FUN!

We also enjoyed a quick one night getaway for the Healing Crusade with our amazing friends Josh and Kathy!
The boys got to surf and Kathy and I got to talk...we were all happy:)

Of course we have enjoyed lots of church, back home in Santa Monica!
Kathy and I were asked to do the Woman's Retreat and it was so wonderful! Kathy did and Amazing job and I LOVED getting to spend the weekend with her and all the other girls from our AWSOME church! I left for TN one day after the woman's retest, so yep its been a busy summer but oh so much fun!



So I commend the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a person under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany them in their toil all the days of the life God has given them under the sun.
Ecclesiastes 8:15



5 comments:

J Howard said...

Oh my goodness! It definitely looks like you had a full summer! Yay for memories made!

Piece-of-Cake Parent said...

So glad your BFL is back!

Kristy said...

Looks like so much fun!

Allison said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you've enjoyed your summer!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It sounds perfect to me. I've been so board staying home this summer. The pictures definitely prove the fun you've been having.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin