Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Julian Turned Two

We spent Julian's second Birthday at the beach, the waves were huge and the the temperatures soared into the nineties -it was awesome! I can't believe my baby boy is TWO!!! He is such a sweet, cuddly, adorable little guy but he has found his VOICE even though he does not say many words:) I really need to take some two year old pics of him...just as soon as I have a free minute!
Julian was yelling to turn the lights on...Well not really but we all knew what he was saying:)
 Julian happy as he can be with his new gifts, Jojo not so much- he wanted a turn with the uke:)

“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven."
Matthew 18:10

3 comments:

Christine said...

I can't believe he is two either! Happy Birthday, Julian! God help all of us mothers. The time goes too fast! So bittersweet.

Jonathan has a January birthday, yes? Will he have been 3 in 2016? I am trying to decide how long I've been reading your blog. It was a couple months after Jonathan went Home that I began. What a privilege to walk through the joys and sorrows with you, Tesha. So exciting to read about these happy days.

Much love to you and yours and a safe trip home for Tab and her children.

Allison said...

He is so precious!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your pictures are always too cute! Always enjoy seeing them. I cannot believe that he is 2 years old already. Sweetest little boy and I hope he enjoyed his day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin