Sunday, November 1, 2015

Little Jimmy Turns 18!!!

I can not believe my sweet baby boy is now a big 18 year old boy!?! We had a wonderful time celebrating his birthday. I am so incredibly proud of the young man he has grown into...He is smart, kind, confident, motivated, helpful, and most of all he is a man of God, he loves Jesus and he has no fear in sharing that. What a blessed mama I am!!! I love him so much, he made my childhood dreams come true the day he made me a mommy.
Going out to celebrate with a fancy dinner!
The view from our table
Jimmy I love you I am so very proud of you. Your future will be bright because you follow the light of Jesus!


The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him.
Proverbs 23:24

3 comments:

Piece-of-Cake Parent said...

Happy Mommyversary!
I remember when he was a toddler on a skateboard at youth group!

Laurie and company said...

What a fun family you are! Happy birthday to your fella!
lovely lovely lovely.
LY

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the photos. Happy Birthday Jimmy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin