Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A December to Remember

December was packed with SO MUCH fun!!! Here are a few of my favorite memories
We had a wonderful time at the nutcracker Ballet...
The a few days later Shayla danced her Nutcracker Recital!
We celebrated our Girl at Chicago Ribs

I LOVE Christmas Jammie and always make my kids do a little photo shoot in them!
Jimmy Rocked out at his Christian "Night Light" concert at the Church!
We had fun baking, crafting and creating!

We celebrated at Disneyland it was beautiful decorated for Christmas!
Our favorite BBQ spot is getting torn down to make way for Star Wars so we enjoyed one last delicious meal!
 Smore's!
The Christmas Parade was AMAZING!
Shayla and I had a blast at Dinner and Disney On Ice with our girlfriends!
Christmas Eve We Celebrated with sweet friends!
Gosh we were busy, no wonder I had no time to post! Oh we also ALL had a HORRIBLE flu in December(smile) so I gusses it wasn't all fun and games!


“Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.”
― Hamilton Wright Mabie

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What wonderful pictures! It likes so much fun to be a part of your family. :) I'm so sorry you all had the flu - that's what we're getting over now. But glad to know it really does end! ;)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I always love seeing your photos. So bright and colorful all the time! I remember taking my daughter when she was young to see The Nutcracker. How wonderful that Shayla also danced that in her recital. The Christmas pajamas are so cute. With adult children we all still get PJ's at Christmas! It definitely looks like the band was rocking out. Yum on the goodies you made. Disney is so much fun. I really need a day there sometime soon. You all looks so beautiful and I love your tree. Happy New Year! Have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin