Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Great Outdoors

Well I have not blogged in so long and I am missing it. I print my blog as a family scrapbook so I really want to keep up with it. I thought I could just start from here but then six months would be missing so I think the only solution is to fill in those six months.( I am a little OCD when it comes to chronological order) So please excuse the next hundred post they are catch, just kidding its not 100 but it felt like it when I was doing them, thats why I am just posting pics with out writing:)

We are still loving our outdoor adventures every week! I have found a few homeschool friend my kids love and I am so thankful! 
My little explorer 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin