Sunday, May 22, 2016

Jimmy's Grad Party

Oh Man this party was a lot of work...Well not really the party but my gift to him which was 2 photo albums of his childhood but it was so worth it, he love them! I'm glad I do not have to do another Grad party for four years:) I kind of wish I had taken more pictures but I was to busy having fun!
Jimmy had a great time and he was blessed. Lots of people stood and honored him and gave him good and funny advice!
Last day we saw our ES Andrea.

Jimmy's Books I made him

Shutterfly baby photo books are the perfect way to preserve your baby's precious moments.
Photo Book Tip: Create an adventurous travel photo album at Shutterfly.com.

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like a fun party and what a wonderful gift. Those books are so awesome. I had no idea you could share them like that on your blog. I love making Shutterfly books. Your an awesome mom!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin