Sunday, June 5, 2016

Life Currently

Well I guess I finally caught up on my blog. Although I promised myself (if I ever have time) I will sit down and actually write on those post but for now pictures will do. I am a little OCD when it comes to cronolighcal order and since I print my blog as a family scrapbook I had to fill in all the post I missed:)

I have been one busy lady, running myself ragged with party planning and tutoring and ballet and nature studies and park days and on and on and on I could go. I am so thankful that summer break is here and I can breath deeply and take a few weeks to rest. Although I do have quite a few projects I want to tackle this summer. and quite a few trips.

What has mostly been filling my mind and heart these last few weeks is my sweet sister-in-love that I adore. She had a really terrifying diagnosis for her current pregnancy and my heart breaks for her. Of course I remember the horror of scary diagnosis with Jadon and I remember the agony of losing Jonathan. Everyday I pleaded with God for my nieces life and pray for miraculous help for my sister. Please say a prayer for her!

What has filled my time the last few days is packing up to head to Tennessee. I am excited to see my family and watch my kids run free in the green grass and wide open space. I love summer and I hope that it crawls by and we can soak up every minute of rest and refreshment possible.
I've been loving braids lately a fun and easy way to style my hair!
Jadon is my best photo bomber!
How I love my little people!!!
Julian right before his first haircut and after...Ok I barely cut anything I know but I just can't  part with with his sweet soft baby curls.
Shayla on a mommy daughter date with me!
Yea, thats the morning after the haircut....so he needs more off the top
Shayla just finished 8 weeks of tennis and LOVED it!
 Blood guts and glory...What it takes to play Christian Metal... No what it takes to trim the hedges with an electric cutter. Jimmy did a good job of chopping his fingers up...thank God he did not sever his tendon or we would have been in surgery. 12 stitches and he should be fine in a month.
 Sweet times with sweet friends! 

But let all who take refuge in You be glad, Let them ever sing for joy; And may You shelter them, That those who love Your name may exult in You. Psalm 5:11



3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Keeping your sister and niece in my prayers. ((Hugs)) Have a wonderful trip and enjoy your summer. I'm going to Florida for 3 weeks and will be celebrating my fathers 93rd birthday. Love your braids! Ouch....so sorry about Jimmy's accident. Take care....

Allison said...

Hope you have the most wonderful time with your family! We are headed South for family time too:):):)

Christine said...

I will say a prayer re the pregnancy and your sister's peace. Those ultrasound diagnoses can be devastating, but certainly not always valid. Good to catch up here. Congratulations to Jimmy! You honored him well and yes it did look like a lot of work! Have a safe and relaxing trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin